My Five Easy Steps to Shoot in Manual by Kimberly Gauthier

If you like to study the way of taking pictures in Manual mode, maybe this eBook by Kimberly Gauthier might inspire you.  Simple and straight to the point explanation from her will give you the straight answer. On her own word :
I write a photography blog for amateur photographers. I'm a self taught photographer and was surprised to find very few resources for people, like me, who were learning how to use their DSLR on their own. Today, I write a photography blog sharing everything that I've learned and I search for online camera deals, giveaways, and challenges for my readers. My first eBook, My Five Easy Steps to Shoot in Manual, is available for free on my photography blog and Facebook page.

PDF | 1.03mb | Download

2 comments:

{ Richard Bauman } | August 19, 2014 at 6:40 AM said...

Nicely done. I think this will be helpful to a lot of beginners and even experienced photographers. I disagree with one thing you said in the metering section. You said you meter on the cat's white color and overexpose. Perhaps I'm not understand your explanation. It's always been my experience that if you meter on the white (which is brighter than the orange), the camera will want to close the aperture or increase the shutter speed, thus underexposing.

{ Industrial Photographer } | August 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM said...

Thank you, for sharing the lovely and easy to understand e-book.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
 

Copyright © 2010 ShutterPage.Blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates